Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies On This Website
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of our booking and payment systems on our website;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) to personalise our website for you.
Third Party Cookies
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(1) to track your browser across multiple websites;
(2) to build a profile of your web surfing;
(3) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at:
You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at:
However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use our online booking forms, driver payment forms and application submissions such as to-airport, from-airport, regular booking, quick booking, top up card, loyalty account, account application, complaints form, lost property, contact forms, pda, rent, insurance driver forms on this website.
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu. Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email at (email@example.com)